brown, clear, amber, green, blue, and other colors custom
10ml-50ml or custom
Round or custom
Custom logo printing, frosted, screen printing are available
Refillable and portable
15-35 days after payment
We can do customization, so you can change the bottle shape,color,size ect. according to your needs!
1.) Lable priting: We can print the lables as your requirement.
2.) Printing: We can supply printing service such as silk screen printing and hot stamping printing,etc.
3.) Free sample: We can supply free bottle for you to test quality. 4.) Model making: We can produce models according to your own design.
Packing & Delivery1
2.Dividers + Carton
3.Carton + Pallet
4.Dividers + Pallet
5.Wrap + Pallet
6.Plastic mesh + Palle
Any way as per your requirement
Xuzhou Xiahua Glass Products Co.,Ltd. is a professional manufacturer specialized in designing and manufacturing all kinds of glass bottles. Our company has been evaluated the Xuzhou New Advanced Enterprise, which is named by Jiangsu Province as the star enterprise.
Our main products include: The beverage bottle, the health care beverage bottle, the honey bottle, the hemp oil bottle, the perfume bottle, the pickled vegetables bottle, the cruet, the wine pot, the medical medicine bottle, the milk bottle, the fruit vinegar bottle, the candle stick, the fungal culture bottle, the candy bottle and so on.
Advantage: As a manufacturer, we produce every kind of products with high quality and competitive price.
For more information of any kind of our products, please feel free to contact us directly. We will appreciate your detailed inquiry about our products.
Q: Is there any other size for this type? A: We can design as customer's requirement.
Q: Can you provide sample? A: Yes, we can provide free sample, you only need to pay the freight fee and tell me the delivery address.
Q: What kind of package for this jar? A: In general, we use carton or pallet package.
Q: What about the payment you can accept? A: For bulk production, we use T/T or Western Union payment. 30% T/T in advance, the rest 70% paid after you get the copy of the B/L.